Sunday, November 20, 2011

SSX vs Run DMC - It's Tricky (Pretty Lights Remix)


This track reminds me of the countless hours spent playing SSX on PS2 instead of pounding the textbooks in college...wait, EA sports is bringing back SSX and this is the anthem song in the newly release trailer! Not to mention the re-freshed version by Pretty Lights drops some serious thunder on yo @$$!
I'm anxiously waiting for this game to drop so that I can rip up the slopes from my sunny LA living quarters... and to lose myself in a "hopefully-dope" soundtrack. Until then, Keep it fresh and peep out the 2 vidz below.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons