Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heading to FRANCE!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be out of the country for a few weeks. I will be driving through Southern France in hopes of captivating new inspirations and such.
Well, I also figure that I will also start posting some DJ inspirational vids. So here is my first drop on that subject. This is a scratch video of DJ Qbert cutting it up to a Kool G Rap instrumental. Notice that he starts off with an original idea in he beginning... and that same idea is carried out throughout his whole set. Talk about a musician!! Until I return... Stay Fresh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons