Thursday, June 11, 2009

Making the video : Rye Rye - BANG!!!


Oooh! I have been waiting to post this up here for a while. Rye Rye has this track out that is BONKERS! It's that deep B'more style that has some crazy kick. I actually first heard it in a _____ store. I immediately ran to the register and demanded a copy of the CD that was playing. She gave it to me for free.
Back to the post... So this track features MIA, in which she also produces the video (See below). You have to listen to this song on a decent stereo (not stock computer or the likes)... because when the kick drum comes in... it's like a shot of those 5 hr energy drinks. Anyways... Peep the track here. As always : Support the artist and purchase from the itunes store.



And for those that aren't feeling me on this girl... She was at Coachella 2009!! (See below) Done Deal son! HA



Check out the "Nacey Remix" here.

1 comments:

Sandy said...

While this isn't necessarily my thing, I think you're pics are pretty cool. Made my way here via blogupp. Hope you'll swing by for a visit, the welcome mats always out.

Afraid my age keeps me from appreciating these rock video's etc.

Sandy
http://travelingsuitcase.blogspot.com/
leaving you my url as your settings don't seem to allow name and url?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons