Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More than halfway done... **Update** Overview



I've decided to wait until after my return to post video and hopefully some pics. I'm starting to know my way around the different islands which is really cool. And thanks to some crew staff, they tell me all the good places to go. This last half of the trip has been increasing in the amount of fun. I don't have the time (nor the good internet connection) to try and put it all in words. Hopefully I can make a short video to overview what it has been like recently. See more about the rest of the trip after the jump... plus music and more.


**UPDATE**
So the trip has ended and I am back in the US. I had a blast out there. I ended up meeting soo many people from all over the world. Plus, I got exposed to more music!! In fact, the song of my summer has to be "Alors on danse", by Stromae. My friends from Austria gave it to me, and I instantly liked it. Apparently it was topping the charts all year in Europe. Peep the video and a Fresh remix below.
To wrap things up, I went Zip-lining in Roatan, and snorkeling on every Island I got a chance to. DJ'ed every night in Club Skywalker and did my best to eat healthy...
I will miss all my good friends that I met on the ship, and I wish you all the best. I highly recommend this experience to any DJ, if you get a chance.

Special Thanks to my friends:
"Johny B Good", Antoly, Olga, Estaban, Sami, Peggy, and the rest of the Cruise Crew!



Here is a fresh little Vocal Remix. I still like the original more than anything, but get a taste of freshness with this one... - Enjoy
Alors on Danse (Remix · Vocals · ) by To The Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons