Saturday, October 9, 2010

DJ Hero 2 Addict


So I managed to get invited to the DJ HERO 2 party at MYSTUDIO (Hollywood) and it ended up to be the best thing I've done in a while. The venue was dope, and they had setup 5 different DJ Hero 2 stations. So basically people were walking around handing you food (Sliders, cookies-n-milk, and other stuff I can't pronounce) and champagne, while I jammed away at DJ HERO 2. A few of us DJ's had that "talk" on weather it was really like DJ'ing... my conclusion: WHO CARES??!! It is damn fun to play.


The greatest part of the night was being tapped on the shoulder and notified that I will be getting a Pre-Release copy... next thing I new a FRESH Puma bag was being slung on my should that contained a wireless DJ Hero Controller, a Mic, and a DJ HERO 2 for the XBOX 360.

Can you guess what I did when I got home that night?

Video Advertisement... 2 Turntables and A Microphone!!




Peep Below for a dope clip of a guy rippin it on DJ HERO (1st Version)
* DJ Hero 2 is schedule for release on October, 19th 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons