Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fuck You - Cee Lo Green



I've been digging this song since I first heard it leaked. I have been a fan of Cee Lo since he did that track with Timbaland (I'll be around). Not to mention I was feeling his vibe with Goodie Mob as well.
But back to my point, I can't help but Laugh My @$$ off (LMAO.. I don't usually use those), but this video is great. If you ever need a smile early in the week, peep out the video. It's better than watching a shaved puppy lick peanut butter off it's nose on Youtube.


Holla if you have someone in your life that this song applies too!




Here is the track I mentioned above. I'll Be around (ft Timbaland)



Here is a bit of Freshness for ya. - Enjoy
Cee lo - fuck you (HLM remix) by HLM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons